Friday 11 January 2013

Love life

Dear Friends,
I hope everyone is well and if you aren't I'll send a prayer to whoever is watching. I find it really weird that it's 2013, am I the only one? A part of me thought this year would never come and now everything is back to normal. Weird. But life is so hectic at the moment I don't notice. Stuck in exams at the moment but it's not just them. My friend is having a little boy dilemma and I can understand why she is upset but I don't understand all of it.

Okay so lets call her Jill and he can be Jack, okay? So Jill grew up with Jack and they were friends. Jill  had a crush on Jack but then they went separate ways at around the age of 11. Jill nearly forgot Jack but then they were reunited by a twist of fate. They became good friends again and Jill was reminded of why she loved him in the first place. Jack was unsure of what he felt for Jill as they were at the age where everyone was a possible girl/boyfriend if you liked them. It took a while to figure out but Jack realised he loved Jill like a sister. But Jill was still in love with Jack and was sure he felt the same way. When she asked him he told her the truth. Naturally Jill felt rejected and a little sad. Jack still wanted to be dear friends with Jill, so they were. Although Jill doesn't care for Jacks friendship, she only wants more. Now Jill has it all, a loving family, loads of friends who love her dearly and a good quality of life. But she doesn't care. She can't be thankful to just have Jack in her life. She has to complain about wanting more. Well I think that if she really cared about him she wouldn't want him to do anything he didn't want to. I just don't know. Anyway that's the end of my little rant you'll be glad to hear.
My advice guys is to appreciate what you have. You could lose it if you aren't careful. Things can always be a million times worse. If you feel like you have nothing in the world then I'll pray that some day you do. Life is too short to spend wishing to have one you think is better. You have one life, so live it to the max.




Love, Rose
P.s.
Song: On the Brightside- Nevershoutnever
Quote: Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”- Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment