Thursday 17 January 2013

Don't bleed, baby

Dear Friends,
Happy Thursday, I hope it's been a good one. Having a bad few days right now. I'm getting that trapped feeling again. Do any of you get it? Like you're falling and falling and you can't stop? Yeah so that's me right now. Hopefully it won't get too bad. With that and something on facebook, I've been thinking a lot about self-harming. Not doing it, don't worry. I just wonder how people who have never felt like they've ever wanted to think.

I think a lot of people are prejudiced against it. I mean, yes it's terrible and I wish with all my heart that no one ever did it or felt like doing it. I just think a lot of people misunderstand it. It's not a life style choice you make for yourself, it just happens. Some people hurt themselves because it distracts them from the pain inside their hearts. Others because they feel as though they deserve it, the feel so angry at themselves. I hope no one ever feels this way.

Some times things really stick with you. My english teacher told our class when I was about 13 that suicide is just selfish. I can't rememeber much about what he said after that becuase I was so angry. Okay, I'll admit  suicide is mostly selfish. You only think of your pain and who would miss you. But isn't the fact that everyone else is being selfish thats the problem? You only kill yourself when others lead you to believe that no one wants or needs you around. I mean you'd have to feel as though no one wanted you, and if you feel that way doesn't that make others selfish for not reaching out to you? I mean when someone commits suicide surely someone noticed they were depressed? I don't know. Maybe it just depends on the person. I believe sometimes nothing can be done to prevent suicide.

Dear God this is all rather sad sounding isn't it? I'm not really sure how to make this a happy post....but not all posts have to be happy. Just don't give up guys, your happy ending is waiting for you.

Love, Rose.

P.s.
Quote- Did you really want to die?"
"No one commits suicide because they want to die."
"Then why do they do it?"
"Because they want to stop the pain.” -  Tiffanie DeBartolo
Song: Skip to the good part- He is We

No comments:

Post a Comment