Saturday 29 December 2012

Artistic Skills

Dear Friends,
Congratulations on surviving this long, my friends. Anyone realise how awesome this year has been? For me it's been awesome and terrible all at the same time. Its changed me, you know? Anyway so this blog is suppose to be a bit like a diary? And it really is as hardly anyone reads it but I still keep writing. So how about I spill my biggest secrets? Maybe not today as I am going to let people who know me see this so maybe that'd be a bad idea. Emoticons has ruined me, all I want to do is write smiley faces.
 
My friend to drew a picture for me. He is really good at art and drew this....
Pretty good, huh? I'm in converse and he's in Vans. Also he drew my legs far too skinny but I like it. It's the first thing anyone has ever drawn me in and I adore it. I could never draw like that.
 I think its really good (clearly) but the problem was he wanted to keep it real bad so I let him. Even though I really want it.
So I wanted him to draw me a picture.One I could keep and be all like ",y friend drew that! MY FRIEND!" I'd be all filled with pride. So you hope its all real nice and complementary?  Yeah its a really good drawing though I was hoping it wasn't drawn with me in mind. But its weird I still love it? I gave him a "Wreck this journal" for Christmas so I guess this was one of the pages. Original and different. I like it. But that's mainly because he drew it. So here it is.  



Its good, yes? Now you see what I mean. I hope he doesn't want me dead because I'd probably let him kill me. Anywhoo its fun to see how his brain works. Its like most of us run north but he runs east. If you know what I mean? I'm not even sure I do.

My next post is going to be all about me fangirling over something. Possibly Doctor Who or Skulduggery or anything.

Love from Rose,
P.S.
Song: Little Talks- Of Monters and Men
Quote:"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." Vincent Van Gogh

P.P.S. Dear Jamie, If you wonder where that Christmas present I debated giving you went, it may never see the light of day.

1 comment:

  1. heya Jamie should look at the work of Thomas cian it seems like it would really suit his style :)

    ReplyDelete