Sunday 2 December 2012

The first one (2/12/12)

Dear Friends,
My name is Rose and welcome to my wonderfully unexceptional blog. I have no idea what to write in my first blog. Maybe a little description of myself? Okay so I'm a girl whose name is not actually Rose but that's what I feel it should be you know? I don't know. I guess Rose is my alter-ego name. Rose is who I want to be because she is the best of me. I just think you should know that throughout everything I say I want to be the best I can be. Okay so Rose fact file is as follows:
Age:15
Gender:Girl
Sexuality: Straight
From: Northern Ireland

All that stuff doesn't say much about me so here's a list of my favourite things:
Book(s): Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy
Song: All About Us-Owl City ft. He Is We
Band: Nevershoutnever
Singer(girl): Taylor Swift
Singer(guy): Adam Young
Movie: Um I cannot choose but right now its The Hunger Games
Actor: Ian Somerhalder
Actress: Zooey Deschanel
Musical: The Phantom of the Opera 
Ceiling: In this restaurant where the ceiling is painted dark blue with fairy lights like stars stuck in
Smell: Christmas dinner
T.V. show: The Paradise
Shoes: Converse knee-highs which are glow in the dark (someday they will exist)
Person: Jamie
Place: Forbidden Planet in town or Hogwarts
Food: Cheetos
Animal: Horse
I think that's all the important things.....
Oh and for whoever reads this at the end of every post I'm going to put a quote and a song. I hope to keep that promise.
So I would say lets get to the interesting part but I'm not sure if it would interest anyone but there you go.
so what will I talk about today?
I'm not sure. Hmmm okay its my first post so maybe something happy? Yes inspirational, making you want to come back for more.

Okay this one is for all you who are going through school like me.
School is important guys, really important. And your whole future will rest upon it. You gotta work real hard. And sometimes life just seems like too much of hard work. But school can be fun. You need to hang out with people who make you laugh and who love you. So if you feel snowed under by work just go out there and have fun. Remember your future is yours alone. If you don't work for it now it'll be too late then. So you know just have fun guys, stop worrying and start living. I'm even confusing myself right now. Anyway work hard now and don't forget to have fun, and your future will be wonderful. Just don't give up on it yet ya hear? 
That's all for today folks Thank you and goodnight, 
Love from Rose
P.S. Song: On the brightside-Nevershoutnever
Quote: I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." -Nelson Mandela


No comments:

Post a Comment